Join me Tuesday, February 17 for the monthly meeting of the San Francisco / Silicon Valley chapter of Social Media Club at Loopt’s Moutain View Office. This month, yours truly will be moderating a panel exploring usage of Social Media practices and tools to achieve, among other things, government transparency.
Participating in the panel will be:
- David Canepa – City Councilman in Daly City
- Hillary Hartley – Consultant
- Veronica McGregor – Manages the Mars Phoenix Twitter account (which won a Shorty Award last night)
- Evan Ratliff – Journalist and author of a recent Wired magazine piece – “The Wired Presidency”
- Ariel Waldman – Formerly a social media consultant at NASA Ames Research Center
Have a question you think I should ask the panel or a topic they might be able to shed some light on? Feel free to let me know.